It is understandable that mortgage brokers often put home insurance on the back burner when times are busy.
We would argue that now is a good time to commit to a consistent and disciplined approach to general insurance due to market circumstances.
As transactions fluctuate and economic pressures create uncertainty mortgage brokers can suffer from:
- inconsistent transaction volumes
- an increased number of borrowers choosing a product transfer at the end of their term, and
- more clients committing to 5-year fixed rates, reducing the frequency of remortgage business.
The selling of general insurance benefits mortgage brokers in a number of ways:
- increased income and sales
- recurring future income
- increased repeat business
Engaging with the client and ensuring they receive the maximum value from the broker service enables greater touchpoints with the customer and less chance of them sending future business to your rivals, similar to protection insurance.
Mortgage brokers can ensure their clients receive leading quotes for home insurance whilst earning from any enquiries made by working with our partners.
- FREE consultation & quotes
- Leading advice with no-obligation
- 5* customer service with help & support from start to finish
- Broker updates throughout
Our partners are ready to meet you and your clients’ needs.