Why we like Mortgage Broker Tools
Mortgage Broker Tools combine technical expertise with mortgage broker sector knowledge which is the perfect combination!
There are very positive reviews from mortgage brokers using the service. Our experience of speaking with them and their teams have been excellent.
We have recorded an interview with Tanya Toumadj of Mortgage Broker Tools which is available in our Blogs & Media section.
What services do Mortgage Broker Tools offer?
- Unlimited cases and searches
- Instant and accurate results
- Residential / Buy to Let affordability calculator
- Affordability Criteria applied to filter out ineligible lenders
- Create PDF for evidence of research
- Screenshot of every lender’s calculator
- All cases are stored and accessible indefinitely
- Email, Live Chat, and Telephone Support
- Two devices per account
*No payment details required for your trial, you can choose your preferred subscription at the end of your trial
What are the benefits to a mortgage broker?
- Increased case conversion helping brokers place cases.
- Save time. Comprehensive affordability research in under a minute. Save 30 minutes on average for each search.
- Simple to use. One calculator for every client regardless of case type and complexity.
- Convenience. Affordability for all mainstream lenders.
- Compliance. Automatically create a complete compliance audit trail.
Customer service & support
Tanya and the team have been great to deal with whilst we understood more about their business. They have been really quick to respond to queries with detailed and helpful responses.
When using the platform you benefit from lots of information and explanations.
Where required you can also request support via email, live chat, and telephone support.
Compliant solutions that save time and improve results you might think would cost fortunes.
Mortgage Broker Tools offer a free and no-obligation trial and offer incredible value with packages starting at £9.99 plus VAT per month per user.
We would recommend anyone not already using Mortgage Broker Tools signs up for a trial and tests the platform out for themself.