When you join you receive our “Google My Business Account Guide” and simple instructions on the next steps. We help you every step of the way!
Frequently Asked Questions
How simple is the process?
- Press the subscribe button on this page
- Select the correct bracket which matches your average number of completions every month to ensure you are charged correctly
- Enter your details (thus takes less than 2 minutes!)
- When you checkout you will receive a series of welcome emails
- You will receive our Google My Business Account Guide & template email to forward to your clients for the customer rewards benefits
- You will be asked to email us the link of your review page – preferably with Google – but if you prefer to use Trustpilot or an alternative aggregator you can use that link
- If you have not claimed your Google My Business Listing and/or do not have a review listing then follow the simple steps in our guide and send to us your review link. Let us know if you need a hand!
- We will then activate your account, processes, and create your unique dedicated number!
What benefits do my clients receive?
Your clients receive FREE lifetime access to Online Discount Club. This in itself saves each client £9.99 per year which soon adds up over the years for two people.
Online Discount Club provides access to unique discounts and savings with leading online UK retailers via an exclusive private members group.
Members can log in to the site and access “Discount Codes” or “Special Offers”. These sections are labeled on the menu for ease of use. The “Discount Codes” section is perfect if you already know a retailer you wish to purchase something from or if you want to browse any deals which catch your eye.
The “Special Offers” section is perfect to browse products such as dresses, shirts, suits, shoes, trainers, gifts, jewellery, holidays, you name it we have it! You can review special offers, promotions, and products we have highlighted. Where possible we will also provide comparison prices across other UK retailers and Amazon.
We also provide extra savings and offers to members via our exclusive newsletters including limited-time offers and flash sales not included on the site.
There are also unique legal services offers including discounted legal documents (e.g. in online divorce), free legal advice, and discounted legal fees via My Legal Club which is an added benefit and also FREE for life.
Are other businesses achieving success offering customer rewards?
Yes! Just two examples are Vitality and Amazon. Whether we like it or not customers are already being offered incentives (e.g. fee-free mortgage advice, free legal’s, etc) and in the future greater value-added products will be offered. We partner with mortgage brokers to ensure the customer receives a 5-star service from an expert but also walks away with professional and valuable rewards and perks.
Vitality Active Rewards partnered with Apple Watch and was a hugely successful campaign.
Amazon has partnered with Realogy in the USA transforming expectations of property transactions. You can now get up to $5,000 in Amazon credit if you buy a house through Amazon’s new real estate partnership. They seek to raise consumers’ expectations of what it means to buy a house and make it a home.”
“(when buying a house)…….Amazon’s services and products can transform that moment to make it rewarding in a way no one ever has before,” Realogy president and CEO Ryan M. Schneider said in a statement.
“Customers can be overwhelmed when moving, and we’re excited to be working with Realogy to offer homebuyers a simplified way to settle into a new home,” said Pat Bigatel, Director Amazon Home Services, in the release.
How many clients can receive the customer rewards via Online Discount Club for free each month?
1)The number of clients you can offer this to each month is set by completion NOT the number of individual clients you work with.
As an example, if you are subscribed to our 1-9 variation you may complete on 9 instructions that month. There may be 2 persons signing the mortgage on each completion and you, therefore, wish to offer 18 clients their free customer rewards. This is perfectly acceptable.
2) You are entitled to offer all of your clients from the past 12-months the customer rewards package. This is capped in the sum of 12 x your monthly conversion subscription setting.
As an example, if you are subscribed to our 1-9 variation then you may multiply the higher figure by 12 In this case 9 x 12 = 108 completions. This means you can offer free rewards to every person who is categorised as a borrower on each completion. In this example, it may be there are 2 persons on every mortgage meaning you offer 216 free rewards to customers from the past 12-months.
3) As an when your mortgage business grows you can upgrade to enable more clients to benefit from the rewards via your private account page on the Mortgage Broker Club website. Simply log in to your unique account page and you can upgrade there.
4) We allow one month’s leeway if you go over your subscription limit. Thereafter we allow 20% leeway for one further month. Thereafter you will be expected to upgrade the subscription.
5) You can rollover the monthly allowance up to a maximum of 12 occasions e.g. if you forget to email your clients, or decide to do it quarterly as an example, then you can exceed the monthly allowance as long as you are in credit on your account. You can NOT submit a greater number of requests than the monthly allowances for which you have paid us. (remember you have the past 12-months quota added to your 1st year of membership also)
How do I upload my clients for the reputation enhancement service?
Preferably by logging in to your account and completing the reputation enhancement form. This imports the information in the CRM and triggers the processes for the feedback messages, Christmas cards, thank you cards, etc.
if you wish to do this via a different method (as an example – due to the volume of clients) please confirm this to us via email.
We can arrange an API or zap between your CRM and our CRM for the automated transfer of information between systems.
If you prefer to use a CSV /spreadsheet then please confirm this via email and we will reply with instructions that must be followed to export your client data safely and in a format that can be imported securely into our CRM.
How many clients can I upload for the reputation enhancement service?
The number of client uploads you can submit each month is set by the number of completions per month e.g. the highest number within the variation.
As an example, if you are subscribed to our 1-9 variation based on a maximum of 9 completions per month then you may only upload 9 clients to our system per month (save for month 1 where you have an allowance for previous customers from the 2 months previous).
You are entitled, at your discretion, to contact a maximum of 2 months’ previous clients in line with your subscription.
As an example, if you are subscribed to our 1-9 completions per month then you may multiply the higher figure by 3. In this case, 9 x 3 = 27 clients can be uploaded to our system in the first month of your subscription.
As an when your mortgage business grows you can upgrade your subscription via your private account page. Simply log in to your account and you can upgrade there.
If you go over your monthly limit of clients please note we allow 20% leeway for one month. Thereafter you will be expected to upgrade the subscription otherwise we reserve the right to suspend your service until you have upgraded.
What if I forget to upload clients or only want to upload clients at certain intervals?
You can rollover the monthly allowance up to a maximum of 12 occasions e.g. if you forget to trigger requests or prefer to do it quarterly then you can exceed the monthly allowance as long as you are in credit on your account. You can NOT submit a greater number of requests than the monthly sums for which you have paid us.
As an example, if sign up and pay us our monthly subscription fee and forget one month to upload your clients you can add them to the following month and this will not force you over your allocated quota.
What is said in the messages which my clients receive?
When you upload your clients to the system you enter their full name along with additional details so please ensure they are accurate!
The messages and cards will be personalised using the data imported into our system.
We only send one message to the client and do not chase them.
- Initial message = “Thank you for your previous instruction to act as your mortgage broker. It was a privilege to assist you. Would you be so kind to reply to this message confirming what rating from 1-5 you would give the service you received? You can reply with just a number if you wish. Thanks, ………..”
- If a rating of 3 or less is provided = “Thank you for your feedback. Are there any additional comments you would like to make or changes you believe could be made to have improved your experience? Your comments will be reviewed carefully to analyse ways the service can be improved. Thanks, ……..” (all replies to this series of messages will be transferred to your email address.)
- If a rating of 4 or 5 (or higher) is provided = “Thank you for your feedback! It would mean the world if you would take a minute to leave us a review. Positive reviews really help the business. It should take less than 60 seconds when you click on this link: XXXXXXXX where you can leave a review, Thank you! …………”
The content for Christmas cards and thank you reminders will say “To” (insert client name), include a “From” (your name/company), and contain a brief message. Christmas cards will be non-religious.
- Christmas greeting: “Season’s greetings and best wishes for the New Year.”
- Thank you reminder: “I /(we) wanted to thank you for your previous business and hope everything is working out for you. If you ever have any questions I/we am/are always here!
How do I update my personal account information and my password?
Click on ‘Account Login’ on the top right-hand corner. You can change all of your personal details here and access your account.
Can I amend or remove a client from the system?
Yes of course – If a client requires amendment or needs to be removed from our records to prevent any contact with them please email us as soon as is possible.
How do I know you or someone else will not steal my client?
We have not created this service to steal any repeat business or word of mouth recommendations from our mortgage broker partners. Quite the opposite! Our aim is to increase your repeat business and word of mouth recommendations.
To reassure you when your client registers with the Online Discount Club they use your email address as an access code. This means they are marked within our CRM as having been referred by you.
We do not market to your clients for mortgage services anyway BUT please be reassured, every time your client communicates with us our CRM flags up who they are and who they were referred by.
This means we would reintroduce them to you if ever asked to assist with a broker but we do not market for mortgage business nor do we market to your clients for mortgage services.
We can not guarantee they will instruct you again as it is a competitive market but if they do not choose to use you – or recommend others to you – it will NOT be because of our partnership.
Is there any minimum term?
The subscription has a 3-month minimum term and is then monthly rolling and can then be cancelled as and when you choose.
The agreement will then auto-renew each month and a 7-day cancellation notice period will apply thereafter.