When you join you receive our “Google My Business Account Guide” and simple instructions on the next steps. We help you every step of the way!
Frequently Asked Questions
How simple is the process?
- Press the subscribe button on this page
- Select the correct bracket which matches your average number of completions every month to ensure you are charged correctly
- Enter your details (thus takes less than 2 minutes!)
- When you checkout you will receive a series of welcome emails
- You will receive our Google My Business Account Guide
- You will be asked to email us the link of your review page – preferably with Google – but if you prefer to use Trustpilot or an alternative aggregator you can use that link
- If you have not claimed your Google My Business Listing and/or do not have a review listing then follow the simple steps in our guide and send to us your review link.
- We will then activate your account, processes, and create your unique dedicated number!
How do I upload my clients?
Preferably by logging in to your account and completing the reputation enhancement form. This imports the information in the CRM and triggers the processes for the feedback messages, Christmas cards, thank you cards, etc.
if you wish to do this via a different method (as an example – due to the volume of clients) please confirm this to us via email.
We can arrange an API or zap between your CRM and our CRM for the automated transfer of information between systems.
If you prefer to use a CSV /spreadsheet then please confirm this via email and we will reply with instructions that must be followed to export your client data safely and in a format that can be imported securely into our CRM.
How many clients can I upload?
The number of client uploads you can submit each month is set by the number of completions per month e.g. the highest number within the variation.
As an example, if you are subscribed to our 1-9 variation based on a maximum of 9 completions per month then you may only upload 9 clients to our system per month (save for month 1 where you have an allowance for previous customers from the 2 months previous).
You are entitled, at your discretion, to contact a maximum of 2 months’ previous clients in line with your subscription.
As an example, if you are subscribed to our 1-9 completions per month then you may multiply the higher figure by 3. In this case, 9 x 3 = 27 clients can be uploaded to our system in the first month of your subscription.
As an when your mortgage business grows you can upgrade your subscription via your private account page. Simply log in to your account and you can upgrade there.
If you go over your monthly limit of clients please note we allow 20% leeway for one month. Thereafter you will be expected to upgrade the subscription otherwise we reserve the right to suspend your service until you have upgraded.
What if I forget to upload clients or only want to upload clients at certain intervals?
You can rollover the monthly allowance up to a maximum of 12 occasions e.g. if you forget to trigger requests or prefer to do it quarterly then you can exceed the monthly allowance as long as you are in credit on your account. You can NOT submit a greater number of requests than the monthly sums for which you have paid us.
As an example, if sign up and pay us our monthly subscription fee and forget one month to upload your clients you can add them to the following month and this will not force you over your allocated quota.
What is said in the messages which my clients receive?
When you upload your clients to the system you enter their full name along with additional details so please ensure they are accurate!
The messages and cards will be personalised using the data imported into our system.
We only send one message to the client and do not chase them.
- Initial message = “Thank you for your previous instruction to act as your mortgage broker. It was a privilege to assist you. Would you be so kind to reply to this message confirming what rating from 1-5 you would give the service you received? You can reply with just a number if you wish. Thanks, ………..”
- If a rating of 3 or less is provided = “Thank you for your feedback. Are there any additional comments you would like to make or changes you believe could be made to have improved your experience? Your comments will be reviewed carefully to analyse ways the service can be improved. Thanks, ……..” (all replies to this series of messages will be transferred to your email address.)
- If a rating of 4 or 5 (or higher) is provided = “Thank you for your feedback! It would mean the world if you would take a minute to leave us a review. Positive reviews really help the business. It should take less than 60 seconds when you click on this link: XXXXXXXX where you can leave a review, Thank you! …………”
The content for Christmas cards and thank you reminders will say “To” (insert client name), include a “From” (your name/company), and contain a brief message. Christmas cards will be non-religious.
- Christmas greeting: “Season’s greetings and best wishes for the New Year.”
- Thank you reminder: “I /(we) wanted to thank you for your previous business and hope everything is working out for you. If you ever have any questions I/we am/are always here!
How do I update my personal account information and my password?
Click on ‘Account Login’ on the top right-hand corner. You can change all of your personal details here and access your account.
Can I amend or remove a client from the system?
Yes of course – If a client requires amendment or needs to be removed from our records to prevent any contact with them please email us as soon as is possible.
Is there any minimum term?
The subscription has a 3-month minimum term and is then monthly rolling and can then be cancelled as and when you choose.
The agreement will then auto-renew each month and a 7-day cancellation notice period will apply thereafter.